Theses commands need to be found in the path environment variable.
Go Tool Commands
Ran from the root of the main package.
- Build package and all sub-packages:
go build -v ./...
Ran from root of git repository.
- Stage all files for commit:
git add --all
- Commit to local repository:
git commit -m "message for commit"
- Push to remote repository:
git push origin master
- Pull from remote repository:
git pull origin master
Hugo Site Commands
Ran from root of hugo site.
- Create a new hugo site template:
hugo new site "site name"
- Run Hugo development server:
hugo server --watch
- Generate static site (defaults to ./public):
Ran from the database root unless path is specified in command.
- Run the server with path to database:
mongod --dbpath .\db